We offer precision rock blasting services, where only precisely controlled amounts of explosives are used to safely break rocks in suitable smaller pieces.
WHAT IS PRECISION ROCK BLASTING?
Precision rock blasting is the controlled breaking of rock or reinforced concrete in densely packed urban areas.
In which areas should precision rock blasting be used?
• Areas where safety is importance
• Dense Urban Areas
• Areas close to buildings, roads etc
• Environmental Sensitive Areas
THE PRODUCTS WE USE:
We make use of NoneX™ technology. Nonex is a non-exploding chemical mix enclosed in a cartridge. It has a low blasting impact and can be used in small confined and sensitive areas.
This Gas is mainly made up of:
• Carbon Dioxide
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When the cartridge is confined in a drill hole, the gas produced by the ignition of the propellant goes into the micro-fractures created from the percussive drilling process. It then protrudes into natural “weakspots” of the rock to a shearing/splitting of the rock or concrete.
BENEFITS of NONEX:
• Greater control
• Minimal flying debris
• Low vibration
• Reduced noise
• Needs only localized clearance of equipment and personnel
• It’s available in various size cartridges – so we can handle any size job
• Water Resistant so it can be used in wet holes of maximum 3Bar Pressure